Differential / Final Drive Products
Mobil Delvac 1 Gear Oil 75W-90 and 80W-140
- Mobil Delvac 1 Gear Oil 75W-90 and 80W-140 are synthetic transmission fluid products for extended drain and warranty requirements.
- These heavy-duty products are ideal for drivetrains requiring gear lubricants with high viscosity and excellent load-carrying capability, where extreme pressures and shock loading occur.
- The Mobil Delvac Synthetic Gear Oils deliver unsurpassed performance for low and high temperature use, protection against thermal degradation, reduced wear and corrosion, improved shear stability, extended service capability, and excellent fuel economy.
- Products meet API service MT-1/GL-5 EP gear oil service classification and perform at the MIL-PRF-2105E level.
- Products are approved for final drives covered by Eaton Roadranger (E500) and ArvinMeritor Extended Warranties of 750,000 miles, with extended oil drains of 500,000 miles, and by Mack against GO-J Plus (75W-90) and GO-J (80W-140) extended service classifications.
Mobilube HD Plus 80W-90 and 85W-140
- Mobilube HD Plus 80W-90 and 85W-140 are extra high performance commercial gear lubricants for on-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, busses, vans, and cars.
- They are engineered for heavy-duty commercial transmissions, axles, and final drives requiring API GL-5 and MT-1 level performance, also other applications involving hypoid and other gears operating under conditions of high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque.
- Mobilube HD Plus 80W-90 and 85W-140 provide excellent chemical and thermal stability at elevated temperatures, good performance at low temperatures, and good rust and stain protection. Their form-resistant formula maintains maximum film strength for most effective lubrication.
- Mobilube HD Plus is intended for initial fill, top-off, and refill of enclosed commercial gearing in manual or semi automatic transmissions.