Acculube and Houghton International help you streamline processes, boost productivity and reduce costs with high quality metalworking fluids, including cleaners, quenchants, coolants, forming compounds, conversion coatings, and rust preventatives.
Hocut 795 eliminates coolant issues and costly change-outs, keeps sumps clean and free of unpleasant odors.
It is inherently biostable and is engineered to provide a long service life without souring. Hocut 795 improves cooling
performance, extends tool life and improves part finish. It's one of the most widely used metalworking fluids,
with more than 20 million sump gallons nationwide.
- Long-lasting chemistry for lower fluid replacement costs
- Eliminates sump-side additives
- Reduce overall waste volume and spent fluid disposal costs
- End downtime due to frequent change-outs and additive distribution
- Extend tool life with superior lubricity
- Reduce machine wear with no staining or clogging
- Reduce rejects and impart a superb finish without sticky residue, stains or rust
- Virtually non-misting
Hocut 795 fluids are compatible with soft and hard water and are ideal for medium and heavy duty applications. They are available in several versions, including:
- Hocut 795-B – Recommended for aerospace applications, 795-B is ideal for machining aluminum alloys, titanium, Inconel, stainless steel, composite materials, and exotic alloys. Optimally clean running and bio-stable, it provides a long, odor-free sump life.
- Hocut 795-D – Multi-metal coolant is ideal for high or low carbon steels, alloy steels, cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron, 300 and 400 stainless steel. It is clean running and bio-stable, and provides corrosion protection without staining. Low foaming, so it's well suited to gun drilling and other high pressure applications.
- Hocut 795-H– Multi-metal product is highly suitable for high or low carbon steels, alloy steels, cast iron; nodular iron; or gray iron; ideal for automotive grade cast aluminum. It is clean running and bio-stable, and provides corrosion protection without staining. Low foaming; affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms.
- Hocut 795-MP– Semi-synthetic reduced oil content variant of the 795 Series is clean running and bio-stable. Formulated with outstanding corrosion inhibition; use on automotive grade aluminum without staining. Low foaming characteristics make it an excellent choice for high pressure applications.
- Hocut D 600 - Semi-synthetic coolant for machining and grinding of ferrous alloys was engineered for light to medium duty operations. It allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading, and extends time between wheel dressing and changes.
- Hocut D 650 – Heavy duty, mineral oil-free coolant is ideal for machining and grinding of all metals, including stain-prone aerospace aluminum. Recommended for all alloys and applications, it improves part finish and enhances corrosion inhibition. Lubricity package extends tool life.
- Hocut 787-H – Sulfo-chlorinated variant of Hocut 795 is used with exotic alloys, titanium, stainless steels, and aluminum where aerospace approvals are not required. It provides excellent corrosion protection for machinery and parts; heavy-duty formula increases tool life and improves surface finish.
- Hocut 797-E – This economical workhorse semi-synthetic is used for the machining and grinding of steel and cast iron. Its low oil content allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading, extending the interval between wheel dressings and changes.
- Hocut 400K – The synergistic relationship between its low oil content and polymeric chemistry has proven to provide excellent machining capabilities, increased tool life, and improved surface finish even on difficult applications.
- Hocut 767 - Excellent corrosion protection and rapid heat removal characteristics reduce scrap rate, maintain dimensional control and increase tool life. Build upon Houghton's biostable chassis, Hocut 767 is clean running, reduces waste treatment and recharge costs, and extends sump life.
- Hocut 763 – The features of Hocut 767 are enhanced with an increased polymer content, which allows use on heavier-duty machining and grinding applications.
- Hocut 4549 – Low foaming coolant for gun drilling and high pressure applications is compatible with hard water; clean running, provides corrosion protection.
- Houghto-Grind 4225 – Product is highly recommended for the high speed surface grinding of metals that require cooling and rust protection with a low foaming additive package. Synthetic technology allows water dilution, while providing excellent rust protection to ground surfaces. Grinding wheels will remain open and free cutting, while a high cleaning action removes fines to minimize loading. In-use solutions are clean and will not foam.
Neat Cutting and Grinding Oils
- Drawsol WM 110 – This medium duty product contains a medium phosphorus EP package, and is excellent for ferrous and non-ferrous blanking, as well as drawing and stamping operations.
- Drawsol WM 4740 – Versatile, heavy-service product is suitable for ferrous, stainless, and aluminized alloys, provides superior die and cutting edge protection.
- Drawsol WM 950 – When used in neat form, this product handles both deep and shallow drawing on heavy gauge steel and tough alloys, and is an excellent alternative for progressive die operations.
- Drawsol WM 2800 – Heavy duty soluble oil for ferrous alloys has high viscosity, making it an excellent choice for operations requiring carry-thru to multiple stages.
- Drawsol 850 – High EP content product provides excellent corrosion inhibition. Extremely heavy duty formula can be used in any metal forming operation; recommended for difficult steel and stainless steel operations.
- Drawsol 850 x2 –This compounded blend of extreme pressure agents, fatty lubricants, petroleum oil and other inhibitors has a higher viscosity and greater washability than Drawsol 850.
- Houghto-Draw 404 – Chlorinated, medium viscosity metal forming lubricant contains no pigment or sulfur components and is especially suited to high speed processes involving excessive heat. Houghto-Draw 404 handles multiple operations, including drawing, piercing, stamping and perforating.
- Houghto-Draw 7094-L – Special non-chlorinated oil for fine blanking operations is a formulated for economy and great lubricity. It provides good corrosion protection and can be welded through.
- Houghto-Draw 7002 – Non-chlorinated, sulfur-free emulsifiable drawing compound has excellent drawing capabilities; ideal for ferrous and non-ferrous metals with exceptional results on aluminum.
- Houghto-Draw 7060 – Biostable heavy-duty drawing and stamping fluid is compatible with both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including titanium and Inconel. It is hard water compatible and clean running.
- Houghto-Draw 7079R – Heavy-duty emulsifiable metalworking fluid handles lubrication requirements from metal forming through machining by adjusting concentration.
- Houghto-Draw 756-A – Synthetic, water dilutable, colloidal pigmented compound is ideal for deep drawing. Paste-type product provides a uniform layer of product between workpiece and die. Product provides excellent lubricity for deep drawing carbon and stainless steel; also excellent on aluminum, copper and brass.
- D.A. Stuart Hydrodraw 551 – High-lubricity water-based drawing compound was developed for tube bending, drawing and stamping operations. Dripless gel formula is chlorine and sulfur-free and ideal when metal surfaces must be free from chemical contamination. Heavy-duty formula; use with ferrous metals, aluminum, copper and brass.
- D.A. Stuart Hydrodraw 4372 – Synthetic hydroforming lubricant meets the demands of internal water hydraulic systems of high-pressure hydroforming processes; also usable as a lubricant for low-pressure and pressure sequence hydroforming. Water-dilutable product forms a clear emulsion when mixed with water, and rapidly rejects oil. Contaminants can be removed by settling, skimming, coalescing, laminar separation and filtering.
- D.A. Stuart Dascolene 617 – Cutting and grinding fluid is a "universal" oil for ferrous metals; chlorine and heavy metal-free.
- Fenella Fluid D 2628 – Full synthetic, water soluble, high quality coolant can be used for extreme drawing operations. Extremely high EP and lubricity properties allow it to be used with high alloyed steels and stainless steels. The product is free of chlorine, DEA, boron, heavy metal, bactericide, and fungicide.
- CUT-MAX 670 – Heavy-duty, chlorine-free straight cutting oil has anti-welding and extreme pressure characteristics. It offers excellent performance at all cutting speeds, and under heavy-duty conditions. An anti-mist additive helps meet OSHA's 5 mg/m3 limitation on oil mist.
From casting to finishing, Acculube provides Houghton metalworking fluids for hot and cold rolling operations. Rolling products can be tailored to the unique needs of your mill.
Contact Acculube for technical data, or information on test processing.