Acculube specializes in helping plant managers quickly and definitively identify opportunities
to reduce TCO - Total Cost of Ownership - of lubricants and other fluids used in the facility –
and sometimes, the entire supply chain.
In some cases, an Acculube lube survey will focus on specific management objectives,
such as fulfilling a cost-cutting mandate, extending the productive service life of perishable tooling,
or reducing the expense of inventory management or downtime.
- But often, a lube survey will be open-ended: the goal is to evaluate and quantify
all lube-related costs and consequences.
- Can simple modifications in lubricant chemistry, filtration or analysis tools improve
manufacturing performance – and save costs?
- What steps can the facility take that will immediately reduce total annual fluids
cost without negatively impacting equipment or auxiliary systems?
- How can the productive service life of mission-critical equipment and tooling be
extended without compromise of end product quality?
- Is it possible to solve cell-specific problems, such as equipment overheating,
using a different lubricant strategy, without raising costs?
- Can lubricant waste be reduced through better handling, storage, and leak prevention?
- Can the total costs of operating hydraulic systems be reduced through different lubricant choices?
The Acculube Lube Survey is an important tool for understanding the real costs of each process,
and each piece of equipment. Equally important, It is a valuable tool for understanding all your options,
so you can make best-possible decisions – and sell them upstairs if needed.
The Acculube Survey is performed for facilities throughout our service area,
and generally results in substantial savings in several measurable categories:
- lower lubricant life cycle costs
- less frequent lube change-outs
- reductions in planned equipment downtime
- elimination of unscheduled downtime from lubricant-related causes
- longer life for pumps, valves and other equipment due to lower pump pressures
- lower operations costs for hydraulic systems
The Lube Survey is an example of how an "added-value partnership" created for customers by Acculube in
cooperation with vendors, can produce substantial, improvements in plant productivity and financial performance.
To discuss how an Acculube Lube Survey can provide your facility with an important new tool for
streamlining costs without compromising quality, contact a lube survey specialist today.
Back to Top