CJ-4 Engine Oils
Acculube supplies Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40, a reformulated version of ExxonMobil’s “Million Mile Oil”
which meets the American Petroleum Institute’s API CJ-4 diesel engine oil specification, encompassing the
new requirements for PC-10.
With more than 7 million miles of extensive field testing behind it, the new formulation of Mobil Delvac 1300
Super 15W-40 exceeds category requirements for soot control, wear protection, oil consumption and deposit control.
The new formulation is backwards-compatible and meets the requirements of API CI-4 and CI-4 PLUS. It will deliver
significant performance enhancement compared to API CI-4 PLUS technology, helping to extend the life of new and
older engines, as well as new emissions after-treatment systems.
Advantages of Mobil Delvac 1300 CJ-4 engine oils include:
- Valve train wear control. Cross-heads, lifters and rocker arms are among the components particularly
vulnerable to wear in a heavily loaded engine.
- Deposit control. In low-emission engines, upper piston rings are positioned extremely close to the
firing zone, requiring a lubricant that can handle high heat.
- Soot management. Soot can plug filters, cutting down an oil's ability to lubricate.
- Oxidation control. Key to preventing sludge and keeping oil from thickening out of grade.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 delivers on each of these critical areas.
The result is a CJ-4 oil that helps extend engine life.
No matter how your engine controls diesel emissions, this is the oil to control engine wear!
And if a diesel engine is the heart of your business, this is the CJ-4 oil to keep it running efficiently.
Super 15W-40 CJ-4 engine oil exceeds the requirements of:
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K218
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- Volvo VDS-4
In addition to reformulated Mobil Delvac 1300 Super, Acculube supplies Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40,
which exceeds the API CI-4 Plus specification.