Oil Analysis Offered for Companies in
Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky
Oil Analysis Helps You Maximize Oil Service Life –
and Extend Drain Intervals. Quality Oil Can Last 5-20 Years –
Let Acculube's Oil Analysis Program Show You How.
Acculube's comprehensive Oil Analysis is tailored to the critical indicators in used oil, and is based on
specifications from leading equipment manufacturers.
Oil Analysis allows lube managers to monitor the condition of oil, whether traditional, semi-synthetic or synthetic -
that is in service, and schedule replenishments or change-outs based on science, not calendar date.
Acculube Oil Analysis is performed by Tom McClure, a CMFS – Certified Metalworking Fluids Specialist – who is
also our Corporate Laboratory Manager. He and his highly qualified team of lubricant technicians will provide you
with a comprehensive oil analysis that will help identify trends and anomalies before they cause downtime, and show
specific, practical ways you can get more performance out of every lube you buy – and every dollar you spend.
Acculube oil analysis helps keep mission-critical equipment in service, and at peak operating efficiency,
while avoiding under- and over-servicing. It can dramatically reduce the risk of system failures, equipment
burnouts and unscheduled maintenance events.
Acculube oil analysis can also:
- Improve the energy use profile of key shop equipment
- Flag opportunities for meeting environmental and waste reduction goals
- Troubleshoot a process
- Identify anomalies in equipment wear, through analysis of wear debris that precipitates in the lubricant
- Prevent equipment failures
- Reduce total downtime
- Provide information for making the best “replace or repair” decisions
- Assist with failure analyses
- Identify contaminants that are compromising the performance of the equipment – or the lubricant
- Reduce warranty claims
- Reduce total annual lubricant costs by 7-10%
Each Acculube Oil Analysis is accompanied by recommendations and a detailed review of all lubricant samples.
If you have never had an independent oil analysis, the results – and opportunities it will show for saving dollars,
Today, getting the greatest productivity possible from every shop asset is a must.
downtime (and headaches) may surprise you. Acculube Oil Analysis is performed throughout Ohio, Indiana and
Northern Kentucky, and does not create equipment downtime or interruption of production.
Acculube oil analysis gives you the tools to do just that. EMAIL US NOW
Back to Top