Steering Gear Grease
Mobilith SHC 007 Manual Steering Gear and Truck Trailer Grease
- Mobilith SHC 007 can reduce heat in the load zone of spherical roller and ball bearings.
- Lithium complex thickener contributes excellent adhesion, structural stability, water resistance.
- This steering gear grease has high chemical stability and protects against wear, rust and corrosion at high and low temperatures.
- SHC 007 Manual Steering Gear Grease extends service intervals between relubrication, improves bearing life.
- Low traction coefficient improves mechanical life, reduces energy consumption.
- SHC 007 retains excellent grease performance in hostile aqueous environments, resists viscosity increase at high temperatures.
- Mobilith SHC 007 Manual Steering Gear Grease is an NLGI 00 Grade / ISO VG 460 product with a synthetic base fluid and a recommended operating range of -50º C to 150 ºC.
- Uses include grease-filled industrial gear cases subject to high temperatures, where conventional greases can’t provide acceptable lubricant life, also non-driven heavy-duty truck trailer wheel hubs.