In addition to rust preventatives, Castrol has a vast offering of cutting & grinding fluids, soluble, synthetic,
semi-synthetic, biostable, straight oil & multi-metal compatible products. There are also several unique
Castrol products to suit highly specific machining applications.
Castrol Rust Preventatives: Rustilo, Tarp
Acculube also supplies a broad range of RP (Rust Preventative) products for overseas shipment.
- Rustilo DW 924 solvent-based dewatering protective has excellent corrosion properties, acid and alkaline stability.
Thin film won’t interfere with gauging equipment. Short dry cycle; fingerprint suppressing. Ford approved.
- Rustilo 4175 in-process aqueous corrosion preventative produces a synthetic dry film to protect parts
for storage without fire hazard. Nitrite and heavy metal-free, short drying, excellent worker ergonomics.
Usable as a rinse, corrosion preventative, cleaner in washer systems. Cummins, Ford, GM approved.
- Rustilo DW 924HF solvent-based dewatering protective and forming oil provides lubricity for light forming.
Use on painted / unpainted surfaces, wet or dry. Economical; dip application. GM approved.
- Rustilo 4163 neat corrosion preventative oil has low viscosity, resists acid atmospheres. Heavy metal and
VOC-free; fingerprint suppressant. Dip, flood or spray apply. Indoor humidity protection up to 2 years.
- Rustilo Tarp CFX is a barium-free, thixotropic rust preventative and light duty lubricant. It is heavy metal and
solvent-free, low-VOC, and is non-reactive with paint films. Rustilo Tarp CFX becomes fluid with agitation,
and the residual film is self-healing. Rustilo Tarp CFX provides outstanding humidity and salt spray protection
for ferrous and nonferrous parts for up to five years of indoor storage. Caterpillar and John Deere approved.
- Rustilo 4135 HF dewatering protective is a rust prentative film with a high flash point, low VOCs.
Good water displacement and penetration, reliable medium-term protection. Acid and alkaline stable,
heavy metal-free. GM approved. Rustilo 4135 rust preventative film is now available for immediate online
ordering at the Acculube lubricants store!
- Safecoat DW 10 dewatering fluid leaves no perceptible film or water spots. Won’t compromise
coatings adhesion. Very low aromatics; economical alternative to compressed air drying.
- Safecoat DW 90 corrosion preventative is oil-dispersed, water-displacing. Odor-free, low VOC;
ideal for long-term indoor humidity protection. High flash point; dip or spray. Additives prevent fingerprinting.
- Safecoat 66 neat rust preventive oil contains a vapor-phase corrosion inhibitor. It simultaneously cleans and
protects ball and roller bearings, and is ideal for protecting delicate or highly finished engineering products,
particularly those with moving parts that are incompatible with greasy films. Safecoat 66 is free of heavy metals
and solvents, and contains no additives which inhibit the uniform distribution of oil and grease. Safecoat 66 shows
good filtering properties. Its protective film does not harden, even long after application. It can be applied by immersion.